- ÍtemSolo MetadatosTic para mejorar el aprendizaje en alumnos que presentan NEE asociadas al déficit atencional.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2022) Romero Jaramillo, Doris Elizabeth; Rodriguez Andino, Milagro de la Caridad; 0103805834ICTs in education favor the child as the protagonist of learning, which encourages teachers to be researchers of these new resources in order to take advantage of their potential for learning. The objective of this study was to investigate the most relevant findings that, based on previous research, provide the basis for the development of an activity guide with the use of ICTs to improve learning in students with SEN associated with attentional deficit. The methodology applied was a literature review, with a descriptive-explanatory qualitative approach. The search was carried out in scientific articles, journals, books and theses. A total of 58 research studies were located, from which, applying the inclusion and exclusion criteria, 36 documents were selected from the scientific databases: ProQuest, Redalyc, Scielo, the reference and Google Scholar in Spanish and English. The most relevant results show that ICTs are key tools and that they can transform in a fun way the way of learning of students with SEN associated with attention deficit. In conclusion, the use of ICTs generates strategies that motivate children to discover in a different way and boost their curiosity to learn.
- ÍtemSolo MetadatosLa música como metodología para fomentar el desarrollo cognitivo en los niños de preescolar.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2022) Kayap Chumap, Nancy Margoth; Moreno Artieda, Marcia Anabella; 1400758015Music as a methodology is little incorporated in the preschool area; therefore, the general objective of this research is to describe information about the main findings that support the importance of music as a methodology to promote cognitive development in preschool children and translate them into a didactic guide. The methodology used was a bibliographic and documentary review with a qualitative approach of a descriptive and explanatory nature. Bibliographic sources were compiled in journals, theses, books, and scientific articles. A total of 90 documents were collected, and, based on the inclusion criteria, 53 files were selected from the following databases: Google Scholar, ProQuest, SCieLO, Redi, Redalyc, Scopus, and La Referencia. The most important finding was that music enhances cognitive ability since the rhythmic component develops hearing and memory, satisfying the need for playing. In conclusion, music is an essential tool for the initial level since it promotes active and dynamic meaningful learning, allowing them to develop various cognitive, affective, emotional, and social skills. The main limitation presented was the lack of research on music as a methodology to foster children's cognitive development.
- ÍtemSolo MetadatosEstrategias didácticas para desarrollar el pensamiento lógico en niños de preescolar(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2020) Andrade Cazar, Erika Mildred; Lemos Intriago, Rene Patricia; 1400453740
- ÍtemSolo MetadatosActividades en el arenero para desarrollar motricidad fina en niños de 4 a 5 años(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2020) Zuñiga Chocho, Judy Kassandra; Rodriguez Andino, Milagro; 1400688733
- ÍtemSolo MetadatosUso didáctico de las tics para la comprensión de textos en los niños de preescolar(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2020) Shicay Llivicura, Jenny Karina; Rizzo Orellana, Ernesto Bolivar; 0105521256