- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoMetodología aula invertida para desarrollar destrezas del ámbito relaciones con el medio natural y cultural.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2021) Quinde Saquicaray, Manuel Enrique; Rodríguez Andino, Milagro de la Caridad; 1400719140The inverted classroom is a methodology that is little used at the preschool level; therefore, the objective of this research was to learn about the main findings that support the importance of the flipped classroom methodology to develop skills in the field of the natural and cultural environment in preschool children. The research methodology was the systematic review of the literature, with a qualitative, descriptive-explanatory approach. The search was conducted using sources, such as books, scientific articles, and theses. Eighty documents were found, considering the following criteria: relevance, pertinence, reliability, and validity; choosing 34 files from the following scientific databases: ProQuest, La Referencia, Scopus, redalyc.org, Scielo, Redalyc, and Google Scholar. The most important finding was that the classes taught by the teacher continued to use a traditional methodology that affects student learning. The main conclusion is that the methodology not only refers to the use of technologies but also works on the autonomy of the child, by encouraging his previous knowledge and making him the builder of his learning, which is important for his integral development. One of the limitations of this work has been the lack of research on the inverted classroom methodology at the preschool level.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoExperiencias de aprendizaje para alcanzar destrezas en el ámbito de expresión corporal y motricidad.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2021) López Flores, Angie Pamela; Moreno Artieda, Marcia Anabella; 1400970032The learning experiences to achieve skills in the field of body expression and motor skills are little worked in the initial level. The objective of this research was to obtain information on the main findings which support the importance of learning experiences for the achievement of skills in the field of body language and motor skills, for which 50 research studies were in various databases, such as ProQuest, La Referencia, Scopus, Redalyc.org. Scielo. The methodology used was the systematic review of the literature, with a qualitative, descriptive-explanatory approach, with a non-experimental, cross-sectional design. Among the most important discoveries, we found that the classes taught by the teachers were monotonous and traditional so that the children presented problems in the learning process since this was due to the lack of activities in the area. Learning experiences are the main basis for children to build their learning, achieving the scope in corporal expression and Motor skills for their integral development. One of the limitations of this work has been the lack of research on learning experiences at the initial level.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoActividades artísticas como estrategia para potenciar la motricidad fina en niños de educación inicial.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2021) Chabla Orellana, Leidy Yadira; Zabala Espín, Sandra Karina; 1400545365Artistic activities generate transferable benefits that go beyond the development of art, favoring the stimulation of non-artistic skills such as the development of fine motor skills. This article is a documentary and literature research, of non- experimental descriptive design, transversal, without experimentation. This work aims to communicate through a scientific article the results obtained from the literature review on the use of artistic activities as a strategy to enhance the development of fine motor skills in children in early childhood education. The terms used for the search were motor development, fine motor skills, motor skills, art, art in early education, artistic expressions, and a total of 68 files were found. The files which met the criteria of pertinence, relevance, reliability, and validity were reviewed, selecting 19 files from the databases of E-spacio, Dspace, Dialnet, Realyc, Google books, and university repositories. The results show that it is possible to apply activities of different types of artistic manifestations, thus favoring the development of fine motor skills. As a contribution to the educational community, a didactic proposal of artistic activities directed to children from 3 to 5 years old is elaborated to stimulate the development of fine motor skills.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoEl aporte de la psicomotricidad al desarrollo cognitivo en niños de educación infantil.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2021) Santiak Chumpi, Joconda Maribel; Zabala Espín , Sandra Karina; 1400863104The contribution of psychomotor skills is an important element for cognitive development in children during their first stage of life. This article is written to demonstrate from the literature research the existing relationship between the two variables. The purpose of this theoretical review is to describe the main results obtained regarding the contribution of psychomotor skills, for which a systematic, documentary, and bibliographic study was conducted with a qualitative, descriptive approach as well as a non-experimental, cross-sectional design. The applied methodology consists of four steps, the search for information using the following terms, "Psychomotor", "Cognitive Development", "Child Development", "Psychomotor Development" different data sources, having as inclusion and exclusion criteria relevance, relevance, reliability, validity, 30 files were chosen from The Reference, Scopus, Eric, Redalyc, RRAAE, SCIELO. The results reflect that the researchers who applied the elaborated proposals demonstrated positive aspects that psychomotricity has, to develop the cognitive part of the child, it is provided to the educational community as a basis for the information collected, a guide of psychomotricity exercises for cognitive development in children of early childhood education developing aspects, such as memory, attention, perception, concentration, and language.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoMaterial didáctico concreto y su aporte al desarrollo de la motricidad fina en educación infantil.(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2021) Criollo Villizhañay, Cagney Odalia; Lemos Intriago, Rene Patricia; 1400788301The objective of this article is to systematize information that supports the importance of the development and use of specific-purpose didactic material to favor the growth of fine motor skills in children aged from 3 to 5. The study has a qualitative, descriptive approach with a non-experimental, cross-sectional design. The methodology applied consisted of four steps; the search for information using the following terms: "didactic material", "specific-purpose didactic material", "material resources" "fine motor skills in children", "teaching material in preschool", "teaching materials", "concrete didactic material", "psychomotor profile" "fine motor" different data sources, having as inclusion and exclusion criteria pertinence, relevance, reliability, validity 20 files are chosen from The Reference, ProQuest, Redalyc, SciELO, Rraae, Google Books and Google academic. The results reflect that the researchers who applied the developed proposals demonstrated the positive influence of the implementation of didactic material to strengthen the development of fine motor skills in children under six years of age. Based on the information collected, the educational community is provided with a guide containing a total of 8 instructions for the elaboration of concrete material and the educational actions to be applied in the classroom.