- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoEstudio diagnóstico del uso de la infraestructura tic básica (hardware, software e internet) en instituciones educativas de educación básica, Cantón Azogues Ecuador(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Lema Romero, Wilson Rolando; Chérrez Vintimilla, Paúl Fernando; 0302238647; ., .The objective of this work was to carry out an analysis of the use given to the basic infrastructure (hardware, software and internet) in private and public institutions of the Azogues canton, belonging to the province of Cañar. The research used a descriptive research design - non-experimental analytical under the quantitative approach, using stratified sampling due to the volume of students and institutions; in addition to a technical sheet that evaluated 9 institutions and a survey of 389 students from 16 institutions. The representation and analysis of the data used tools for statistical analysis IBM SPSS and Excel. The results determined that the institutions have equipment with old characteristics such as low-capacity processors and memories, and the laboratories do not supply the large number of students. In addition, despite the fact that the infrastructure exists in educational institutions, access is greater from homes. On the other hand, the knowledge that students have about technological tools is acceptable, however it is advisable to analyze the number of students per machine, time and frequency of use, as well as re-consolidate knowledge since technology is currently involved in all fields of study, in addition to being an essential tool to carry out any activity.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoLa necesidad de una clínica pedriátrica en la ciudad de Cuenca, inversión factible para el cantón(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2021) Santander Vega, Celena Estefanía; Quevedo Barros, Manuel Rafael; 0107175085; ., .Based on the analysis of Art. 24 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in point 1 it determines: the child has the right to enjoy the highest possible level of health and to receive treatment for their illnesses, it must be ensured that no child is deprived health services; Similarly, the Constitution of the Republic, 2008 establishes: children and adolescents will receive priority and specialized attention in the public and private spheres. Therefore, it seeks to know the need for investment in a pediatric specialty clinic for the care of patients between 0 and 17 years of age and a business model is proposed for its implementation. The methodology used is non-experimental research with a cross-sectional design, the method is the analysis of documents related to the subject of study; Obtaining as a result the feasibility of the project, based on the Internal Rate of Return and the Net Present Value of two scientific articles with characteristics similar to what the research work intends, the same ones that were carried out in the provinces of Ecuador. Private clinics within Ecuadorian territory offer health services mainly internal medicine, surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care, etc. However, there are very few clinics dedicated specifically to the care of children and adolescents
- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Manjar de leche calostro: una propuesta de emprendimiento”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2022) Novillo Coronado, María José; Quevedo Barros, Manuel Rafael; 0302443890; ., .The milk jam, based on colostrum, is a delicious dessert from Latin American gastronomy, especially in countries like Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, and Paraguay. In the case of Ecuador, it is more common in the inter-Andean region due to the supremacy of cattle ranches. The dairy cows’ first milking is unsuitable for sale, so it is used to prepare foodstuffs such as colostrum milk and colostrum milk jam. This tradition has been lost over time, and very few homes continue with this legacy, hence the idea that the youth and future generations know about these preparations. Therefore, this research aims to determine the possibility of implementing an enterprise regarding the production and commercialization of colostrum milk jam in Azogues city. In this way, to make known the nutritional properties of this tasty food that has been forgotten. The methodology used is non-experimental and qualitative, through a bibliographic review of scientific data sources, based on the inductive-deductive method. The investigation results reveal that it is an excellent business proposal for the city because it is feasible and promotes economic development through gastronomy.
- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Diseño para la implementación de emprendimiento de fundas biodegradables con base en almidón, Azogues - Ecuador”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2022) Pérez Pérez, Marco Giovanny; Solis Muñoz, Juan Bautista; 0302125349; ., .Plastic is commonly employed in various products and services of single-use, such as plastic bags, which causes that large amounts of this material to be discarded daily. This event generates excessive contamination of the elements of nature. Thus, this bibliographic review is proposed to know the proposal of an industry of biodegradable bags made of starch in Azogues city as a response to the increasing pollution problem since there is no similar product in this city. The methodology used is a non-experimental analysis based on the bibliographic study of the research topic. In conclusion, due to the social and environmental impact caused by plastic bags, the implementation of companies that produce bags from biodegradable materials is an excellent alternative for the world’s population, minimizing the severe consequences caused by pollution and being an environmentally friendly alternative.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoDiseño de un modelo de negocios para la optimización de la farmacia San Andrés zona de planeamiento Z7-Azogues(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2018) Vintimilla Veloz, María Gabriela; Solís Muñoz, Juan Bautista; 0302680525; ., .This research has as aim to design a business model for a new course of action, optimization of the administration, management and productivity of the benefits of the pharmacy San Andrés located in the canton Azogues for the service of the citizenship and this way to obtain an increase of participation in the market and greater profitability. The method used in this study is descriptive type with innovation, therefore, is nourished of the qualitative, and quantitative approach and it is part of the mixed approach and not experimental court. Chapter I it is mentioned the theoretical perspectives fundamental for the elaboration of the research, in the chapter II analyzes the line base and the critical aspects of entrepreneurship, chapter III it is presented an improvement project with the elements of an investment study and the last chapter presents a management model based on the 4 P of marketing mix. This work help to determine that the business of a pharmacy can be profitable and to contribute to the economy of Ecuador if a correct administration is applied.