Mostrando 1 - 5 de 910
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoRegeneración urbana a nivel anteproyecto. caso de estudio: parque El Playón Cuenca-Ecuador(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2024) Ulloa Galindo, José Emilio; Villavicencio Bonilla, César Augusto; Pintado Farfán, Julio César; 0105469720; 0107567042This graduation project aims to improve the landscape and social conditions of the "El Playón" park in Cuenca. This place has shown a lack of security, recreation, and social cohesion; thus, the problems of the area are analyzed using the diagnosis methodology of the Broken Windows theory. Initially, bibliographic research was conducted to learn about the theories of urban landscape and rehabilitation of riverbanks. Subsequently, the method of analysis of the architectural work and systematization of project development was used, where four national and international references can be evidenced to extract intervention strategies that will be reflected in the organizational form that manages the project, the function of integrating their areas and differentiate the uses for all types of users, and the technology proposed with innovative and contemporary strategies. Thus, the project ensures a successful design by connecting the Felipe II Bridge and the Primero de Mayo Avenue linear park through an interactive pedestrian bridge, reflecting the "ZEN" design theory and social interaction through the park during the day and night.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoAnteproyecto Urbano/Arquitectónico de un vacío urbano como potencializador del espacio público en el Parque Tarqui - Guzho(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Auquilla Orellana, Pedro Fernando; Pintado Farfán , Julio César; 0104649553The preliminary project is an urban architectural proposal to recover public spaces in the Tarqui - Guzho river sector. The theoretical analysis determines the conception of a public space and urban regeneration in the city, where concepts are shown to understand an urban void, public space, and urban regeneration. Different aspects are studied for the design of the preliminary project, such as an analysis of references, multicriteria analysis of the site, and the urban image, which determines the spaces and conditions for the project to be applicable in the study site. For the valuation of the spaces to be proposed, an expert judgment analysis has been used with different indicators that help in the construction of the proposal. This document presents location, floor plans, elevations, cuts, visualizations, and construction details. Finally, conclusions and recommendations are presented generally, including the theoretical framework, references, site survey, and the urban-architectural proposal.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoGuía de intervención de cielos rasos en edificios patrimoniales con Valor Arquitectónico A en el Centro Histórico de Cuenca(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Ullauri Batallas, Teodoro Francisco; Moscoso García, Pedro Alex; 0105602593The following study focuses on the ceilings of historic buildings with Architectural Value A (VAR A by its acronym in Spanish) in the Historic Center of Cuenca (CHC by its acronym in Spanish), understanding them as essential elements both for their inserted values and for their formal and constructive characteristics, which vary according to materiality, style, chronology of construction and others. It reveals a wide range of diverse samples, of which there is a reduced number of local research on the topic, as well as a scarce documentary and photographic base on these elements in the CHC. Therefore, a guiding document for the intervention of these elements is proposed to generate, contemplating theoretical aspects derived from the review of restoration theories, intervention methods, heritage valuation, local standards, and others. Analytical and field criteria are also considered, such as surveys and site visits, architectural documentation, formal and constructive analysis, diagnosis of levels of deterioration, loss of cultural identity, and analysis of artistic, historical, cultural, and remembrance values, among others. Finally, intervention techniques and strategies are proposed by current standards, field study, analyses carried out, and criteria of local experts. In this way, a general route of processes basic and specific guidelines for the intervention of ceilings of VAR A buildings in the CHC is obtained. It responds to the need to generate a product of high graphic and methodological quality, potentially useful for academic and educational processes and practical professional uses.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoAnteproyecto del Parador Turístico del Delta del Río Paute, con la aplicación de estrategias de sostenibilidad(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Yanangomez Duchi, Pablo Andrés; Merchán Bustos, Grace Carolina; 0107139883This research, titled "Preliminary Project of the Delta Tourist Lodge in the Paute River, with the application of sustainability strategies, belonging to Paute," aims primarily to create a facility that contributes to mitigating the lack of areas for recreation, relaxation in Paute, especially in the Guarainag parish. This preliminary project is based on a meticulous investigation in the field and in bibliographic sources, addressing aspects related to modern and traditional architecture in the sector, construction materials, natural environment management, and sustainability. These elements are theoretical foundations for developing a coherent and environmentally harmonious proposal in the intervention zone. The proposal focuses on implementing the draft development and incorporating sustainable strategies, mainly adopting a predominant focus on wattle and daub. The resulting typology is homogeneous, highlighting the characteristics of the different analyzed references, such as the distribution of their spaces in a way that respects the landscape value, causing the most negligible impact on the natural area, making the architectural project form a link between the human being and nature.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoProyectos arquitectónicos y maquetería: guía para modelos tridimensionales(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Calle Muñoz, José Mesías; Quezada Ortega, Jaime Ramiro; 0302891718I In this degree work, a modeling manual oriented to the Catholic University of Cuenca students is proposed. For its realization, different analyses have been conducted: a theoretical review of existing materials in the environment, video interviews with recognized modelers, surveys to students of different levels and teachers of different subjects, experimentation, and search for information on the technical characteristics of the materials in terms of compression, tension, and bending. This study determines the main problems students have in creating miniatures. The model-making manual is elaborated based on strategies expressing different construction techniques. Finally, three models were executed using architectural, topographic, and landscape techniques. It is evidenced that quality models can be made with the proper knowledge.