- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoDeterminar el cumlimiento del marco legal relacionado con la división del suelo durante el período 2014-2017 en el área urbana de la ciudad de Azogues(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2018) Romero Ordóñez, Cristian Alfredo; Verdugo Romero, Lauro Miltón; 0302334479; ., .The objective of this work is to determine the level of compliance with the legal framework related to the division of land in the Urban Area of the City of Azogues, was developed as a prerequisite for obtaining the title of Architect. For this purpose, the conceptual and legal framework related to the proposed topic was reviewed and analyzed; subsequently, the diagnosis was developed, for which a total of 10 urbanizations approved during the 2014-2017 period were delimited and selected, on which the level of compliance with the legal framework was evaluated with respect to the following variables: transfer of land, infrastructure works, land occupation characteristics and building characteristics. This process allowed the identification of problems, which are the result of field research and comparative analysis of current regulations, with the current state. The results were then studied in each period, in order to identify and define the problems encountered. Subsequently, strategic objectives and guidelines were proposed to contribute to the solution to the problems encountered in the diagnosis of the study area. With this process, it was possible to achieve the proposed objectives and finally formulate the relevant conclusions and recommendations.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoLineamientos urbanos para la aplicación de parques públicos del área urbana de la ciudad de Cañar(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2018) Cunín Peláez, Luis Armando; Sacoto Molina, Diana Monserrat; 0302046834; ., .Public spaces must respond to the social needs of their context. The lack of criteria that regulates its design affects these spaces because they are inefficient and scarcely crowded, which causes the failure to fulfill the purpose for which they were built. Therefore, the success of these spaces falls on the previous plan of their design and their adaptation to the environment. The aim of present investigation focuses on analyzing public spaces of the Cañar city, through evaluation parameters whose abbreviation is Mehta to demonstrate the inefficiencies in its operation. Thus, generating guidelines which allow urban intervention is the basis that guarantees functionality and adaptability to the needs of the city. The evaluation started with a theoretical analysis to be applied to three parks of the city such as Parque del Amor, Parque de la Madre, and Quilliganes; they were analyzed under five criteria like inclusiveness, safety, comfort, meaningful activities, and pleasant space. The results obtained revealed that the functionality of the parks is low in all aspects analyzed. Last but not least, based on these results, some solutions were proposed that intend to be integrated into the context and customs of the city; for instance, offer activities to different age groups, encourage the use of public spaces for indigenous communities for cultural promotion, plant trees, and traditional elements of the site, etc.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoAnteproyecto urbano-arquitectonico del Instituto Tecnológico Superior Luis Rogerio González a reubicarse en la parroquia Bayas, cantón Azogues(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2018) Crespo Saquicela, Ignacio Alfonso; Mogrovejo Arias, María José; 0301563508; ., .This thesis contains the architectural preliminary project created for the relocation of the Technological Institute “Luis Rogerio Gonzalez” in Bayas from the city of Azogues.It’s divided in five chapters and its objective is to satisfy the needs of the users of this institution through the solution of the spatial problems and the adaptation to the natural and urban environment. To do this, the first chapter contains the generalities, background, objectives and justification of the proposed topic. The second develops a theoretical framework that gives an approach to the modern parameters that exist for the design of educational buildings; on the third is carried out the analysis of cases related to the topic, in order to know some specific characteristics applicable to the design, which have worked in similar contexts and projects. The fourth chapter contains a diagnosis of the current problematic of the Institute and the proposal of the solutions to the problems found and finally, the fifth chapter contains the design proposal based on the analysis of the chosen site and ends up with the presentation of the architectural plans that define the preliminary project
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoDiseño y organización de lotes mínimos para vivienda social en la ciudad de Azogues, zona Z6 - Uchupucun(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2018) Avila Zea, María Augusta; Cantos Ormaza, Wilson Jacinto; 0302961230; ., .The present work, sustains an open vision and directed to the design and organization of the urban structure of the cities, from a perspective focused on the development of the social groups of low economic resources, analyzing the housing projects in terms of the efficiency offered by a lot, which is considered as an organizing element and translator of the urban fabric of the cities, which lasted over time. The research aims to propose a design and organization of minimum lots for social housing under the criteria of inclusion, security, resilience, and sustainability, which were raised at the United Nations conference on housing and sustainable urban development (Habitat III, carried out in the city of Quito in 2016), in search of the densified and equitable growth of the cities, creating a proposal that allows the maximum use of the soil, reducing costs both in obtaining the land and in the construction of housing and equipment of infrastructure. By means of the present one it looks for to give solution to the problems related to the urban organization of the site, independently of the design of the housing units, which will not be defined in this investigation, reason why finally the distribution and definition of the new typology is proposed of lot that responds to the needs of the users and offers the opportunity to build houses at a low cost, guaranteeing the good living of its owners.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoLineamientos paisajísticos en comunidades andinas con valor patrimonial y cultural, caso de estudio: Quilloac - cantón Cañar(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2018) Ávila Verdugo, María Gabriela; Sacoto Molina, Diana Monserrathe; 0301523916; ., .Urban growth has been studied from the consideration of the environmental impact caused by this phenomenon; However, the effects of this growth go beyond the environmental perspective, and it may lead to the disappearance of communities, specific cultural groups, and traditional landscapes. The present case of study focuses on the community of Quilloac, belonging to the canton of Cañar; which stands out for maintaining ancestral traditions and specific socio-cultural characteristics that distinguish it from other indigenous groups within the canton. The urban growth of the city of Cañar affects it directly, due to its proximity. This problem occurs especially when there are no public policies that regulate the space of these communities in consideration with the landscape, although this is a key element in the conservation of cultural features of human groups. This research analyzes this problem in order to provide a solution through generating guidelines that have the concept of cultural landscape as a basis for the regulation of space for the community of Quilloac, based on a literature review and a mapping that allowed to detect the areas that have been most affected by the expansion of the city of Cañar, identify landscape components, determine functional units according to the uses that have been given to the soil by the members of the community, under considerations that seek to preserve the landscape of the area. The results of this investigation determined five landscape units, highlighting among the proposal the strict conservation of areas of cultural and religious importance for the locality, as well as the need to promote the appropriate use of the units according to their characteristics, together with the possible architectural interventions that would be allowed in each unit.