- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoHábitos alimenticios y actividad física en futbolistas de 12 a 18 años(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Pesántez Avendaño, César David; Jarrrín Navas, Santiago Alejandro; 0302227756This research aims to determine the eating habits and physical activity of soccer players aged 12 to 18. The study has a cross-sectional experimental design. The methodology used involved interviewing the players to know their dietary habits, as well as their meal frequency and the different kinds of food they eat were analyzed. The results revealed that most of the respondents are guided by the price of the food when consuming it, and many do not consider the ingredients and calories supplied by these foods. The dietary habits demonstrate a general lack of awareness about the proper nutrition necessary to optimize training and calorie burning in soccer player development. It was concluded that soccer players must be conscious about their dietary habits and the benefits they provide for improving their nutritional status and physical development during training sessions and on the field.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoActividad física y sedentarismo en los adolescentes de 14-16 años de la ciudad de Azogues(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Mora Delgado , Cesar Ismael; Jarrín Navas, Santiago Alejandro; 0350093092This research refers to physical activity and sedentarism, understanding that physical activity is the body's muscles' movements to lead a healthy and balanced life. A sedentary lifestyle has been a problem for many years, and people have not seen it as essential to perform physical activity, even ignoring the benefits of this practice. This study analyzed physical activity and sedentarism in adolescents aged 14-16 within the Azogues educational framework in the ‘Juan Bautista Vásquez’ Educational Unit. The research methodology was quantitative; a survey was the instrument for data collection. It was applied to 40 Basic Education and High School students from the institution mentioned above, showing that sedentary lags are still perceived in adolescent students being able to contract chronic diseases, overweight, or obesity caused by the lack of physical activity; so they maintain a certain high percentage of demotivation and situations of sedentary complexity, and at the same time they know the benefits of physical activity; however, they do not practice it. It was determined that there is sedentarism in adolescents.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoLa Gamificación como método innovador en las clases de Educación Física(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Reinoso Palomeque, Jorge Francisco; Jarrin Navas, Santiago Alejandro; 0302560644Introduction: As a precaution against another posible pandemic it is necessary to be prepared pedagogically; thanks to technology,education did not stop, but its interest decreased, and cognitive acquisitionn was also affected. Fo this, gamification is an essential tool that helps improve and change routine Physical Education classes, whether conducted in the educational establishment or at home. Objective: To know the impacto f Gamification in Physical Education classes by analyzing a survey directed to teachers and Cañar Youth Sports Federation to implement it as an innovative methodology in teaching-learning, adapting it for virtual classes or at the educational establishment. Method: This research has a non-experimental design with a descriptive scope, quantitive scope, and cross-sectional approach. The study population comprises 65 members of the Cañar Youth Sports Federation members in the city of Azogues; the sample consisted of 52 teachers surveyed. Results: The results were positive regarding the acceptance and application of gamificaction, mostly recommended and known by teachers; it could also be deduced thai t is already being used in their classes. Conclusions: It is concluded that gamification is an innovate strategy in Physical Education, especially in virtual teaching, taking advantage of students’ affinity with technology and fostering cooperative and autonomus skills. The survey showed increasing acceptance and teacher validation, conforming its effectiveness.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoEvaluación de la velocidad de reacción en porteros infantiles de fútbol sala(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Pesantez Pensatez, Sebastian Israel; Bravo Navarro, Wilson; 0350093092This research aimed to assess the development of reaction speed in the goalkeepers of the Futsal School of Azogues and Biblián city by applying validated field tests to obtain a current state of physical capacity. The study presented a non-experimental-transversal design with a descriptive scope and quantitative approach; the sample was the entire population, consisting of 36 football players; it comprised seven women and 29 men from 12 to 15 years old (M=13). The Illinois and the Tapping Tests were applied. It was determined that the 12-year-old children had better reaction speed than the 13-year-old children; thus, due to the age difference, they demonstrated better performance than those in the older category and could further improve with specific training. Moreover, among positions, goalkeepers showed better performance than outfield players. It was determined that the male sex reacts better in the dominant hand than the non-dominant hand. As for positions, there was not much difference between goalkeepers and players, as well as in age.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoLos juegos tradicionales en la educación física como método para disminuir el sedentarismo en niños(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) González Herrera, José Francisco; Guillen Campoverde, Leonardo Fabián; 0302617931; ., .Traditional games are those that have remained in force over time, passing from generation to generation, perhaps undergoing some changes, but maintaining their essence, because they are part of the identity of each culture or region to which that belong, being recreational activities that serve to stimulate the mind and body of the person who practices it. The main objective of this research is to analyze the practice of traditional games in physical education classes, through an observation sheet and a survey to find out its impact on the sedentary lifestyle of middle school children of the EGB QuitoN9 School. The research was of a non-experimental type, with a quantitative approach, in addition, it has a descriptive and cross-sectional scope. The instrument used was an observation sheet of traditional games and a survey to find out the possible degree of sedentary lifestyle of 30 students, aged 9 to 11 years. The results obtained were of great importance, because the impact of traditional games on school sedentary lifestyle was favorably evidenced, being activities that help to reduce this problem, since children enjoy when they play these games, in addition, they help significantly to their learning.