- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Análisis de la Migración al Marketing digital en las Mipymes comerciales de Azogues - Ecuador”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Buri Saldaña, Alex Miguel; Solís Muñoz, Juan Bautista; 0350091336; .Digital marketing, as a marketing tool, has resulted from digital transformation through ICTs, facilitating the process of information and purchase. Therefore, it is appropriate to study the migration to digital marketing in commercial MSMEs in Azogues. Therefore, a study is conducted in which a sample of millennials between 20 and 40 years of age in the city is analyzed, and a validated survey composed of 18 multiple-choice questions is applied. The results are compiled using digital media in the cloud; for their channeling and analysis, the SPSS statistical program is used to generate contingency tables, graphs, and chi-square tests to validate the hypotheses proposed. As a result, 78% of millennials make purchases online, underscoring the significance for commercial MSMEs in the city to venture into digital media. Likewise, the digital absence and lack of online positioning among the businesses of the city became evident. This research aims to make an academic-strategic contribution to the commercial MSMEs of Azogues in digital marketing campaigns while addressing the research question: Are there bivariate dependencies between digital marketing and exogenous factors applicable to commercial MSMEs in the city of Azogues? Additionally, how can they take advantage of this tool with its implementation?
- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Determinación de factores asociados a la ventaja competitiva en Mipymes del sector comercial de Azogues - Ecuador ”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Lema Lazo, Nina Raymi; Ormaza Andrade, Jorge Edwin; 0302809017; ., .This study, "Determination of Factors Associated with Competitive Advantage in MSMEs in the Commercial Sector of Azogues, Ecuador," is based on a positivist quantitative methodology. The research was conducted with an exploratory, descriptive, and correlational design in the population of MSMEs in Azogues-Ecuador, with a sample size of 115. A survey, validated by experts, was employed as the data collection instrument, with a Cronbach's reliability coefficient of 0.786 —indicating high reliability—. The data collected were analyzed using descriptive statistics for variables of interest in four categories: competitive advantage, innovation, market orientation, and knowledge transfer. Each category includes detailed questions to explore different aspects. The findings indicate a significant correlation between competitive advantage and the three independent variables: innovation (0.989**), market orientation (0.984**), and knowledge transfer (0.995**). This suggests that these factors determine the competitive advantage of MSMEs in the commercial sector of Azogues, Ecuador. However, the data follow a non-normal distribution, so Spearman's correlation test was used instead of parametric analysis. Despite this limitation, the study provides valuable information on factors contributing to competitive advantage in this particular sector and context.
- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Analisis de los objetivos empresariales estratégicos en el sector retail Azogues - Ecuador”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Tutillo Guamán, William Josué; Quevedo Vázquez, Jorge Oswaldo; 0350191771; ., .The analysis of strategic business objectives in the retail sector of Azogues, Ecuador, was conducted through an applied research approach. A quantitative methodology was used, following the positivist paradigm. The research had an exploratory, descriptive, and correlational scope. The study was carried out among employees of retail businesses in Azogues, using a census sample of 164 subjects obtained from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Azogues database. The sample size was calculated using the simple random sample size formula, resulting in a sampling size of 115. The survey technique was used with a questionnaire as the measuring instrument. The questionnaire was validated by experts, and Cronbach's Alpha coefficient was calculated to measure the instrument’s internal consistency. A coefficient of 0.876 was obtained, indicating good reliability of the collected data. The results revealed high Spearman correlation coefficients between the independent variables Prom_Entrepreneurship (0.951**), Prom_Innovation (0.991**), and Prom_Enterprise Management (0.986**) and the dependent variable Prom_Positioning, indicating a statistically significant correlation. Finally, the study aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the current situation of retail companies in Azogues; identify areas of opportunity and potential challenges, and offer recommendations so that these companies can reevaluate, adjust, and improve their strategies and achieve their objectives more effectively and efficiently.
- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Factores correlacionados con la innovación agricola. Un estudio en la parroquia Cojitambo – Ecuador”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Tenazaca León, Bryan Stiven; Solís Muñoz, Juan Bautista; 0302142757; ., .Agriculture is fundamental to people's survival. For this reason, an investigation was conducted in the rural parish of Cojitambo, in the canton of Azogues, Ecuador. The research aims to identify the factors associated with agricultural innovation in the parish of Cojitambo-Ecuador by analyzing the state-of-the-art and a market study to develop innovative strategies that promote economic and social development. The study was positivist and scientific because of its cause-effect relationship. It was quantitative with an exploratory, descriptive, and correlational scope. The population comprises 1,422 farmers, with a representative sample of two standard deviations of 212. Among the predictor variables, only labor was found to be associated with agricultural innovation (0.244*) with a bilateral significance of 0.014, less than the p-value of 0.05. In conclusion, agricultural innovation in the parish of Cojitambo should be based on farmers’ training and improving their living conditions. Modernizing agricultural practices throughout the production chain and enhancing productivity and competitiveness are necessary to generate adequate and productive employment.
- ÍtemAcceso Abierto“Viabilidad comercial del servicio de Automatización Domótica en hogares de Azogues-Ecuador”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) González León, Emerson Mauricio; Quevedo Barros, Manuel Rafael; 0302972468; ., .This study analyzes the commercial viability of the domotic automation service in homes in Azogues, Ecuador. The methodology included a positivist theoretical approach, an exploratory, descriptive, and correlational research design and was carried out at the level of potential service consumers in Azogues. The analysis population comprised 70,054 individuals, and a sample size of 382 subjects was determined using a critical value of 1.96 and a confidence level of 95%. An expert-validated questionnaire was applied to collect the data, and a Cronbach reliability coefficient of 0.760 was obtained, indicating adequate internal consistency of the questions used. The descriptive statistics reflected that the respondents’ responses vary concerning variables such as commercial viability, supply, demand, prices, and marketing. A normality test was carried out where the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test was applied, which indicated that the variables follow a non-normal distribution, so it was decided to use the Spearman correlation test. The results revealed a high correlation and statistical significance between the independent variables (supply, demand, prices, marketing) and the commercial viability of the domotic automation service. These findings were consistent with the reviewed literature and highlighted the importance of supply, demand, pricing, and marketing strategies for the commercial viability of domotic automation services.