- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoFactores que determinan la rentabilidad de las empresas que brindan servicios de hospedaje de las mascotas post pandemia(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2024) Vélez Córdova, Jessica Paulina; Andrade Amoroso, Rolando Patricio; 0106048457Today's society exhibits a growing concern for the well-being of pets, as owners increasingly consider them integral members of the family and strive to provide them with the best care available. The primary objective of this research is to analyze the determinants that influence the profitability of companies offering pet boarding services in the post-pandemic context. The aim is to identify the main variables impacting the economic performance of the city of Cuenca. The methodology employs a descriptive and quantitative analysis approach to obtain and analyze the necessary data. A survey will be used to collect relevant information from pet boarding service businesses in Cuenca, and the target population encompasses all such businesses in the city. The survey results indicate a clear trend toward greater recognition of pets as significant family members and an increased societal concern for their welfare. Pet owners are willing to invest more in the care and health of their pets. These findings underscore the importance of considering pet owner’s evolving needs and expectations in designing animal-related services and products, as well as in promoting animal health and welfare in general.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoAnálisis de impacto financiero en la sustitución de utensilios de plástico por utensilios biodegradables en el sector industrial en la ciudad de Cuenca(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2024) Ortíz Sánchez, Sofía Michelle; Calle Masache , Oscar Rene; 0105803639The primary issue facing companies is the environmental pollution generated daily due to the high demand for mass-consumption products. Consequently, the financial impact generated to date was investigated. Various studies show that this type of impact within a company can generate different results. This article aims to determine the financial impact of industrial mass-consumption companies located in Cuenca through quantitative analysis, establishing the profitability of products for the companies selected under study, which have implemented the transition from plastic to biodegradable packaging due to surveys that resulted in a profitable economic/financial impact.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoImpacto de la satisfacción del cliente interno de la empresa jean star como estrategia para el desarrollo empresarial post COVID-19.”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2024) León Hermida, Juan José; Luzuriaga Figueroa, José Gabriel; Venegas Sánchez, Nube Estefania; 0105972897; 0103873204This research corresponds to the analysis concerning the IMPACT OF INTERNAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT 'JEAN STAR' COMPANY AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY POST COVID-19, aiming to identify such impact. The research employed an explanatory and descriptive approach since all the information related to the subject was collected through documentary review, observation, and survey techniques; the survey was designed using the Likert scale, consisting of a scale from 1 to 5, where possible satisfactory and unsatisfactory answers are shown, thus allowing to obtain a clear relationship between what the internal customer expects and what they actually receive. The sample consisted of employees with at least two years of service, totaling 35 participants. The results indicate that strategies focused on job satisfaction positively impact post-pandemic times, enhancing those directly related to internal customer satisfaction. Correlational analysis, conducted through hypothesis testing, indicates that the variable ‘positive labor changes’ influences the business development of the 'Jean Star' company.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoModelo de desarrollo organizacional para la asociación de Toquilleras de “San Martín de Puzhío”(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2024) Cobos Valverde, Karla Johanna; Astudillo Arias, Pedro Yamil; 0107986093This work presents a proposal for an efficient organizational design model for the “San Martín de Puzhío” Toquillera Association of the Chordeleg canton, province of Azuay, in which historical information about the institution is initially recorded and then, based on the current financial analysis of the association, a new business structure is proposed, starting from the organizational chart, which seeks to enhance better the human resources that the institution has. A financial impact analysis is also presented with three-year projections based on the strategies proposed after the SWOT analysis, in which the year 2023 has been taken as a reference, as year zero in terms of revenues and expenses from which the projection of sales, expenses, costs, and cash flow for the years 2024, 2025 and 2026 began. As a final result, the association’s economic growth has been positive.
- ÍtemAcceso AbiertoInteligencia de negocios para toma de decisiones en las empresas comercializadoras de motos de la ciudad de Cuenca(Universidad Católica de Cuenca., 2023) Ávila Calle, David Alejandro; Ramon Poma, Glenda Maricela; 0150395275Business intelligence (BI) interprets and analyzes data to support business decisions, strengthening strategies with accurate and relevant information. Technological advances have catalyzed organizational growth thanks to the effective use of these innovative new tools. Despite this, the motorcycle marketing sector in Cuenca experienced stagnation in the last year, possibly due to information limitations for decision-making. Therefore, this study aims to determine the influence of business intelligence on the decisions of the mentioned sector. A mixed-methods approach and descriptive-explanatory type were conducted, and a survey was addressed to representatives of 20 motorcycle distributors in Cuenca. Although the results reveal an explicit use of information and data to make decisions, essential and non-visual tools that limit the potential and efficiency of decision-making in organizations are still used.